Below you will find links that may help you answer some commonly asked questions. Please keep in mind that all decisions and determinations are made by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Please contact my office for assistance with any questions or problems you may have.
- How can I apply for lawful permanent residence (“green cards”)?
- How can I obtain information on naturalization?
- How can I gain employment authorization?
- How can I check the status of my case?
- How can I obtain legal advice?
- How can I undergo an immigration medical examination?
- How can I adopt a child from another country?
Members of the U.S. Armed Forces and their dependents (spouses and children) may be eligible for citizenship, to include expedited and overseas processing. For more information please see USCIS’ information page on Citizenship for Military Personnel & Family Members.