Winter Resource Fair
Customers can apply for financial assistance and energy efficiency assessments
What: Peoples Gas, U.S. Rep. Bobby L. Rush, and representatives from city, state, and human services agencies will provide Chicagoland residents with information on available resources such as utility bill payment assistance; home weatherization programs; and social services support. In addition, CEDA representatives will be on site to process financial assistance applications.
- Rep. Bobby L. Rush, 1st Congressional District
- Peoples Gas
- Nicor Gas
- Community and Economic Development Association of Cook County (CEDA)
- City, state and human services agency representatives
- Saturday, Feb. 9, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Gary Comer Youth Center, 7200 S Ingleside, Chicago, IL
- Two lots available for parking: one between the school and the youth center and the other directly across the street