Homeowners Resource Fair
Please join me at my upcoming Housing Resource Fair taking place on Saturday, April 6, 2019 from 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. at the Kroc Center, 1250 W. 119th Street, Chicago, IL 60643.
This free event is intended to provide you with a “one-stop shop” experience where valuable resources and information on homeownership will be available. Various housing agencies and lenders will offer one-on-one consultation to assist with:
• Preventing foreclosure (up to $35,000 in federal assistance)**
• First-time homebuyer down payment assistance (up to $7,500 in federal assistance)**
• Underwater home mortgage assistance (up to $50,000 in federal assistance)**
• Veterans Homeowners programs*
• Refinancing programs*
• Credit Union programs*
• Grants to assist with property taxes*
• Weatherization program*
• Energy Efficiency program (free energy assessment and installation of free products)
• Credit Counseling
• Property Tax Appeals
• IRS tax law changes for homeowners
• Avoiding financial scams
*Available if you qualify.
**Programs ending soon, eligibility required.
For more information visit https://www.facebook.com/events/357710131505473/, see the flyer below, or call my office at (773)779-2400.
I look forward to seeing you there.